For Fayetteville, North Carolina area consumers, the past twelve months have been, to say the least, frenzied. The year has been plagued with inflation, recession fears, coronavirus, mid-term elections, and geo-political drama. It seems, however, that these coinciding crises have not tempered consumer spending as local shoppers are on track to spend a record $6.7 billion at retail.
What has changed during 2022, however, is how adults in the Fayetteville area consume media and how local business owners are marketing their goods and services to these shoppers.
To research the changing consumer and media landscape in Fayetteville, many local business owners have found the articles posted at www.AdvertiseInFayetteville.com helpful. Below are the five most-read articles from that site during 2022:
More Great Advertising Advice For Fayetteville Business Owners
- Surprise? Fayetteville Radio Is Still #1 Way To Reach Local Consumers
- Holiday Spending In Fayetteville Will Top $1.3 Billion In 2022
- Advertising In Fayetteville: Is Online Marketing Enough?
- Digital Advertising In Fayetteville: How To Get Found Online
- Best Way To Advertise In Fayetteville: AM/FM Radio Still Rules
- Political Advertising In Fayetteville: Campaigns Go Over The Top
- Fayetteville Consumers Still Spending Despite Economic Sentiment
- Advertising On Fayetteville Radio in 2022: Five Things to Know
- Fayetteville Radio Is The #1 Advertising-Supported Medium
- Advertise In Fayetteville: Online Listening Boosts Audience For AM/FM
- Smart Speaker Usage in Fayetteville: A Conversation With Alexa
- Advertising In Fayetteville: Where Have The TV Viewers Gone?
- Advertising On Fayetteville Radio Still #1 Way to Reach Consumers
- Father's Day 2022: Fayetteville Consumers Will Spend $27.5 Million
- Television Advertising In Fayetteville: What Are Consumers Watching?
- Fayetteville Radio Listeners Lead The Return To 'Normal'
- Advertise In Fayetteville: How To Book Guests For A Podcast
- Mother's Day Spending In Fayetteville Will Top $43.7 Million In 2022
- Advertising ROI: Fayetteville Radio Best Choice For Retailers
- Social Media Advertising In Fayetteville: Should A Business Pay?